Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You'll definitely be invited back


It's party season!
Pumpkin painting parties, orphan Thanksgivings, tree trimming! Yes! I'd like to be the kind of organized, sophisticated adult who stocks up on cool host/hostess gifts, but...I'm not. But you can be! I'll live vicariously through you! I think the ideal gift is something the hostess would never buy herself (without being too expensive!). Your host might not splurge on organic honey-maple caramel sauce handmade by the lovely Anastasia, but he'll be soooooo glad
you did.

From Miette


Plus, a spoonful of caramel sauce a day is an excellent plan. But I don't recommend you combine it with my two Mahalos a day system unless you are a trained & certified Miettegirl.

Sweet Revolution Caramel Sauce
Price: $18
Availability: Sold out!

No comments: